At Peace

My Lifetime Stories in blog

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bread & Butter

After 7 years or so, i got to taste the toasted bread with butter and sugar again. I forgot how yummy it tastes like.
There was one particular house I remember well - Masri, Isma, Joe and Payen, they thought me that a welcoming house is truly a house that is available 24/7 for u - for a game of pro evo or two (or probably 100s), a constant supply of never-ending nasi and lauk, britney spears and boybands (that's probably only for Masri), and most importantly, how to enjoy a simple food like a toasted bread with butter and sugar.
I'll forever be greatful, and I may not know where some of you have been or how life has been treating you now, but I hope that we'll be able to enjoy a good bread, butter and sugar again in Jannah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home